by Herbal Instinct
NPN: 80047506 SKU: HI1280
As an effective anti-fungal, used to treat yeast and yeast related infections, helps pull foreign chemicals out of the system. Recommended Duration of Use: For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. Recommended Use or Purpose: Fenugreek and Dandelion are Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help stimulate appetite.
Medicinal Ingredients: Grapefruit, Fenugreek Seed, Cats Claw Bark, Red Clover Blossom, Dandelion Root.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.
120 capsules per bottle
Source: Peel Proper Name: Citrus paradisi Amount per capsule: 234mg
- naturally occurring fatty acid
- effective anti-fungal
- used to treat yeast and yeast related infections
- helps pull foreign chemicals out of the system
Source: Fenugreek Seed Proper Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum Amount per capsule: 133mg
- expels mucus and phlegm from bronchial
- kills most infections in the lungs
- dissolves cholesterol and fat
- contains saponins that resemble the body’s hormones
- high in vitamin A, D, minerals and protein
Source: Cat's Claw Bark Proper Name: Uncaria tomentosa Amount per capsule: 67mg
- removes mucus and infection from the entire body
- strengthens the immune system
- arterial cleanser and tumor dissolving properties
- offers support while undergoing radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- assists in the removal of parasites
Source: Red Clover Blossom Proper Name: Trifolium pratense Amount per capsule: 33mg
- major blood cleanser and purifier
- excellent for skin conditions, especially for children
- expectorant and anti-spasmodic
- anti-cancer properties
- good tonic for the nerves with a mild sedative effect
- contains vitamins A, iron, magnesium, calcium and copper
Source: Dandelion root Proper Name: Taraxacum officinale Amount per capsule: 33mg
- promotes circulation and assists artery strength
- stimulates the liver to assist in detoxification
- excellent lymphatic cleanser, for lymph nodes
- rich in vitamins A, C, E, B, iron, zinc, phosphorus and copper trace minerals
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes. If you are taking any prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or gallbladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crogn's disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc), cancer, asthma, are taking immunosuppressants or have severe allergies.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.