by Herbal Instinct
NPN: 80039031 SKU: ST01270
Traditional uses: To prevent osteoporosis and ease stress and anxiety. Recommended Use or Purpose: Mineral Vitamin supplement for the maintenance of good health. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Medicinal Ingredients: Calcium Citrate 180mg, Magnesium Malate 58mg, Magnesium Citrate 58mg, Vit. D3 12.5mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose
120 capsules per bottle
- is essential for maintaining a regular heartbeat
- it helps all the body's muscles repair after exercise
- calcium is famous for strong bones and teeth
- the body depends on calcium for normal nerve conduction, muscle contraction, acid-alkaline balance and blood clotting
Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Malate
- is an effective laxative.
- it helps to decrease plaque formation, lowers total cholesterol, raises “good” HDL cholesterol, and inhibits platelets from clumping together
- this mineral is an important component of many cellular functions including energy production by increasing enzyme activity
- it works with calcium to build bones, conduct nerve impulses and contract muscles especially in the heart, brain, and other vital organs
- calcium tightens and magnesium loosens
- ecreased magnesium levels can induce small arteries to constrict
- cholecalciferol regulates the cellular reproduction and growth, as well as indicating the differences between the cells
- D3 is necessary for the utilization of calcium and phosphorus, and works with vitamin A to stop the multiplying of abnormal cells
- it also has a strong immune enhancing effects.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhea.