Ingredients: Tumeric, butcher’s broom, devil’s claw, white willow and ginger
Arthur Plus can be purchased in 120 capsules per bottle.
Add To Cart
- It has been indicated useful for relief of varicose veins, hemorrhoids, gout, leg cramps and
- phlebitis and it is used for circulation problems and inflammation.
- It strengthens vessel walls and improves circulation to the arms, legs and brain.
- Also it is high in iron, silicon, chromium, manganese, niacin, zinc and aluminum; it also contains
- Vitamins A and C
- Is a cleansing agent for the removal of yeast infections and parasites
- Is an anti-inflammatory
- Has been used to treat hepatitus
- Has been used to treat ulcers and hemorrhages
- Increases enzyme production in the liver and is indicated for hepatitis
- Will kill bacteria, molds and infection.
- Is a source of flavnoids such as quercitin
- Has antiseptic qualities
- Has been indicated for use in pancreas problems; as well as arthritis and rheumatism, and the
- hardening of the arteries. Also it is very high in iron and magnesium
- It relieves symptoms of liver, kidney and bladder diseases.
- It also pulls toxins from deep inside muscle tissue.
- It will effectively help vessel walls to regain elasticity
- Aspirin comes from the willow and this herb has good pain relieving capabilities.
- Is a nerve sedative without the side effects of aspirin.
- Helps assist the digestive track
- It reduces skin problems; as well, eye inflammations.
- It helps reduce uric acid levels and relieve symptoms of gout.
- White willow is high in magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, niacin, calcium, and manganese.
- Is effective for colitis, nausea, gas, and indigestion.
- Works as a digestive stimulant and aids in circulation.
- Helps neutralize toxins and acids in the digestive track.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains Vitamin C, manganese, silicon, and magnesium.