Life Line Plus
Life Line Plus
by Herbal Instinct NPN: 80037576 SKU: HI1455
Traditional Use cont'd from summary
aid digestion. Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve dyspepsia and gastritis. Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve excess. Mucous of the upper respiratory passages (anti-catarrhal). Uva ursi is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a mild diuretic.
This product contains:
Medicinal Ingredients: Alfalfa, Yellow Dock, Uva-Ursi Leaf, Burdock, Red Clover, Fenugreek , Ginkgo Biloba, Red Raspberry.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.
120 capsules per bottle
Source: Alfalfa Leaf Proper Name: Medicago sativa L Fabaceae Amount per capsule: 83.3 mg.
- body cleanser and natural deodorize
- infection fighter and diuretic
- relieves bowel problems and cleanses the liver
- promotes pituitary gland function
- high in Vitamins A, K, D as well as trace minerals
- very high in calcium
Source: Yellow Dock Root Proper Name: Rumex crispus Amount per capsule:70.7mg.
- blood builder and purifier
- used to treat chronic skin conditions, psoriasis, eczema etc.
- stimulates and improves bile flow
- nourishes spleen and liver
- very high in iron and is used to treat anemia
- also used to treat arthritis, rheumatism and inflammatory bowel disorders
- high in Vitamins A, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and selenium. Also contains
- manganese and nickel
Source: Uva Ursi Leaf Proper Name: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Amount per capsule: 58.2mg
- used for bladder and kidney infections
- an effective diuretic
- best known as a diabetes remedy for reducing excessive sugar
- will dissolve kidney and bladder stones
- used for menstrual bloating
- shrinks inflamed tissue
Source: Burdock Root Proper Name: Arctium lappa L Asteraceae Amount per capsule: 53.7mg
- blood purifier and promotes kidney function
- reduces joint swelling and reduces calcium deposits
- aids pituitary gland and soothes the hypothalamus
- assists in metabolism of carbohydrates
- rich in Vitamin C and iron, 12% protein and 70% carbohydrates
Source: Red Clover Flowers Proper Name: Trifolium pratense Amount per capsule: 53.7mg
- major blood cleanser and purifier
- excellent for skin conditions, especially for children
- expectorant and anti-spasmodic
- anti-cancer properties
- good tonic for the nerves with a mildly sedative effect
- contains Vitamin A, iron, magnesium, calcium and copper
Source: Ginkgo Leaf Proper Name: Ginkgo biloba Amount per capsule:16.6mg
- a vasodilator which increases blood flow to the brain and extremities
- prevents formation of blood clots
- prevents muscular degeneration, improves ear problems, memory and mental clarity
- inhibits free radical scavengers
- effective in age related disorders such as Alzheimer’s and memory loss
Source: Raspberry Leaf Proper Name: Rubus idaeus Amount per capsule:12.5mg
- strengthens and tones the uterine wall assisting during labor, preventing hemorrhage and reducing pain
- reduces nausea and prevents miscarriage
- relieves painful menstruation and gradually decreases heavy flow
- useful for mouth and gum problems
- relieves sore throats
- good for children in cases of colds, diarrhea, colic and fevers
- enriches mothers colostrum (first three days of mothers milk)
- high in iron, calcium, manganese, niacin, selenium and Vitamins A and C
Source: Fenugreek Seed Proper Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum Amount per capsule: 41.7mg
- expels mucus and phlegm from bronchial
- antiseptic qualities, kills most infections in the lungs
- dissolves cholesterol and fat
- lubricates the intestines and is a mild laxative
- contains saponins that resemble the body’s hormones
- may increase milk production
- high in Vitamin A, D, minerals and protein
Children 16 & Under: Please consult a certified health professional.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for birth control, diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; if you are undergoing hormone replacement therapy (HRT); if you have diabetes, or gastrointestinal disorder; or if you are constipated, anemic or malnourished. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Discontinue use 2 to 3 weeks prior to surgery. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have faecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Consult a health care practitioner prior to sue if you are taking health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance or are dehydrated. Use may exacerbate stomach and intestinal ulcers. Oxalic acid content may result in disturbance of calcium metabolism.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a history of systematic lupus erythematosus. Do not take if you have a clotting disorder or are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Do not take if you have kidney disease. Do not take if you have a history of stroke or severe depression. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes or diarrhea. Do not use in individuals that have an existing intestinal obstruction. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, corticosteroids or licorice, do not use.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May cause nausea, bleeding, coagulation problems, fever, headache, hypotension, irritability, nausea, restlessness, tremors and/or vomiting. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing. Laxative effect may occur. Discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea.