by Herbal Instinct
NPN: 80024551 SKU: HI1350
This product contains:
Medicinal Ingredients: Psyllium Husk, Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) 82mg, Cascara Sagrada Bark (Frangula purshiana) 82mg, Hawthorn (Crataegus spp) 48mg, Red Clover Blossom (Trifolium pratense) 47mg, Kelp Extract Powder (Laminaria digitata) 94mg.
Non- Medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose.
320 capsules per bottle
Source: Psyllium Husk Proper Name: Plantago ovata Amount per capsule: 94 mg.
- highest level of soluble fiber
- effective for acute and chronic constipation
- promotes growth of friendly bacteria
- colon and intestinal cleanser
- strengthens tissues and restores tone of intestinal system
- lubricates and heals the gut as well as removes toxins as it cleanses
Source: Hawthorn Berries Proper Name: Craataegus spp Amount per capsule: 48 mg
- cardiac stimulant, dilates coronary arteries
- prevents hardening of the arteries
- effective in cardiac arrhythmias, enlarged heart and heart valve defects, assists in normalizing blood pressure
- high in Vitamin C and B Complex
Source: Cascara Sagrada Bark Proper Name: Frabgula purshiana Amount per capsule: 82 mg
- herbal laxative
- used to increase peristalsis and the release of bile
- tones relaxed muscles of the digestive system
- increases secretions from the liver, stomach and pancreas
- stimulating tonic effect on all nerves
- contains Vitamins B Complex, calcium, potassium, manganese and other trace elements
Source: Red Clover Blossoms Proper Name: Trifolium pratense Amount per capsule: 47 mg
- major blood cleanser and purifier
- excellent for skin conditions, especially for children
- expectorant and anti-spasmodic
- anti-cancer properties
- good tonic for the nerves with a mildly sedative effect
- contains Vitamin A, iron, magnesium, calcium and copper
Source: Kelp Extract Powder Proper Name: Laninaria digitata Amount per capsule: 47 mg
- used for glandular health
- rich in Iodine which controls the thyroid
- regulates and stimulates metabolism
- binds with radioactive elements to prevent absorption by the body
- good support for the heart and nervous system
- aids in digestion and respiration
- promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- contains all of the minerals, trace minerals and cell salts
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if taking prescription medications such as a thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides (e.g. digitalis/digoxin), blood pressure medication and/or anti-arrhythmic medications; if you have a kidney disorder; if you have fecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever; if you are taking an medications or health products such as licorice root, which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.; if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. Opiods, or loperamide.) Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Consult a health care practitioner immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or diffcultly in swallowing or breathing after taking this product.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Not to be used by individuals with an overactive thyroid, partial thyroid removal, Hashimoto's thyroiditis or cardiac problems.
Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcertive colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes or diarrhoea. Do not use if you suffer from hypokalemia or are at risk of hypokalemia. Do not use if you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate; if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habit that has presisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defaecate following the use of another laxative product.