by Herbal Instinct
Recommended Use or Purpose:
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis.
This product contains:
Medicinal Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine.
Hypromellose ( gelatin capsule)
120 capsules per bottle
Source: Proper Name: Amount per capsule: 400mg
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that has numerous functions in the body. It helps the body get rid of ammonia (a waste product), is used to make compounds in the body such as creatine, L-glutamate, and L-Proline, and can be converted to glucose and glycogen if needed.
- L-Arginine is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body which reduces blood vessel stiffness, increases blood flow and improves blood vessel function.
- L-Arginine is used for high blood pressure, migraines, sexual dysfunction in women and men, intermittent claudication and interstitis cystitis.
- L-Arginine is also linked to wound repair due to its role in the formation of L-Proline, an important amino acid that is essential for the synthesis of collagen.
Source: Proper Name: Amount per capsule: 100mg
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid. Your body uses to produce, dopamine, nor-epinephrine (non-adrenal), and epinephrine (adrenal)
- These are some of the main neurotransmitters in the brain. Attention deficit disorder can be caused by not enough dopamine or nor-epinephrine. Low levels of tyrosine,
- therefore, can result in ADD.
- L-tyrosine aids in the functions of the adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands. It is converted into thyroid hormone, or thyroxine. Thyroxine has been found to increase
- metabolic rate and control growth rate.
- L-tyrosine is used to treat conditions including depression or mood disorder, poor coping ability, fatigue, low sex drive, low metabolism, narcolepsy, anxiety, allergies, headaches
- and drug abuse (when combined with Tryptophan). It can also improve endurance under stress and is effective as an appetite suppressant.
Cautions or Warnings:
If you suffer from a cardiovascular disease, consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a renal/kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort (such as diarrhea).