Over the last several years Terry Bell of SHO-TAI® noted the following as possible reactions to foods that are genetically engineered (GE) and or have been treated with glyphosate and/or other chemicals used on genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
Brushing, skin grafting and removal of portion of the tongue is not the best solution when dealing with toxic food.
The following are potential side effects after eating GMOs that have been treated with glyphosate and/or other chemicals. When GMOs are removed from the diet some or all of the ailments go away.
- Never feeling full
- Head aches
- Chest pain
- Heart burn
- Dry itchy skin
- Sore joint(s)
When consuming GMOs in excess it may create a deficiency in minerals and vitamins within the body.
Learning Disabilities (mostly in children)
There is an unprecedented number of people with the following ailments that when recommended to remove certain foods from their diets these signs on the tongue go away.
The following are graphic images of real people If you or a loved one experience the following (Read the Disclaimer at the bottom of this page):
Infants may react to their mothers breast milk through the mothers consumption of the GE food. For example if the mother consumes GE wheat It may cause the nursing infants cheeks to turn red and the skin to crack. This may not just be an allergic reaction.
Note when looking in the mouth and at the tongue specifically you may notice the following:
- White on the tongue with a coating that resembles a sheet or plastic may represent high acid in the body and maybe the result from consuming GMOs.
- White green film on the tongue may also represent high acid in the body the cause maybe from consuming GMOs.
- Gray green film on the tongue may represent chemicals that have been in the body for a period of time. Note when pimply dots are present as well as the gray green on the tongue it may represent GMOs are irritating the body.
- Yellow green film on the tongue may represent an over abundance of yeast in the body the cause maybe from consuming GMOs.
- Orange on the tongue may represent an issue with the pancreas. Consuming too many sweets made from GE corn syrup for example maybe the cause.
- Dark brown on the tongue may represent effects of the liver and can possibly be chronic the cause maybe from consuming GMOs.
- Black on the tongue may signify a CHRONIC issue. Those who may have worked with and may have been exposed to the GMOs and glyphosate and/or other chemicals used on GMOs may have the black tongue as a result. NOTE: Please consider seeking medical attention immediately.